Special edition of Meet the Press with Kristen Welker to air live from Manchester this Sunday
NBCNews.com to feature live updates throughout the weekend and results coverage, delegate tracker, and live reporting and analysis on primary day
Tom Llamas, Kristen Welker to anchor special coverage Tuesday on NBC News NOW
January 19, 2024 — NBC News will continue its Decision 2024 election coverage from New Hampshire this week ahead of Tuesday’s first-in-the-nation primary. More than two dozen journalists will report from New Hampshire for NBC News’ flagship broadcast programs, special coverage on NBC News NOW, and NBCNews.com.
The deep investment in the state follows the network’s leading coverage of the Iowa caucus this past week.
Special programming begins on Sunday, with a special edition of Meet the Press with Kristen Welker live from The Armory Ballroom at the DoubleTree Manchester. NBC News Correspondent Dasha Burns, the Hoover Institution’sLanhee Chen, POLITICO’s Jonathan Martin, and MSNBC’s Inside with Jen Psaki Host Jen Psaki join Welker on set for insight and analysis.
Top Story anchor Tom Llamas kicks off coverage on Primary Day at 5 p.m. with a special broadcast on NBC News NOW. He’ll be joined by Hallie Jackson live from New Hampshire while Chief Political Analyst Chuck Todd and National Political Correspondent Steve Kornacki break down the evening’s results from key counties and precincts. Welker also returns to New York Tuesday to join Lester Holt for an NBC News Special Report. She picks up special coverage from Llamas on NBC News NOW starting at 10 p.m.
NBCNews.com’s daily 2024 liveblog will once again feature analysis, scoops, and news from the entire 2024 team of correspondents, anchors, producers, embeds, and reporters.
The site also features live-updating results pages, a delegate tracker for the 2024 primary, and many more resources that outline the road ahead for the candidates ahead of this summer’s conventions.
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN JOURNALISTS REPORT LIVE FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE
More than two dozen correspondents, producers, reporters, and campaign embed reporters will be on the ground in New Hampshire for NBC News throughout Tuesday’s primary.
- NBC News Correspondents Shaq Brewster, Dasha Burns, Vaughn Hillyard, Garrett Haake, White House Correspondent Mike Memoli, and Ali Vitali have been reporting from New Hampshire throughout the week and will be on the ground through Primary Day reporting from candidate events, polling locations, and more.
- Hallie Jackson will report from New Hampshire for NBC Nightly News, TODAY, and NBC News NOW’s special coverage on Tuesday evening.
- NBC News Correspondent Jacob Soboroff will report live from polling locations Tuesday for NBC News and MSNBC.
- NBC News Digital reporters Jon Allen, Natasha Korecki, Allan Smith, and Alex Seitz-Wald will report from New Hampshire for NBCNews.com.
- All nine NBC News campaign embed reporters will be traveling the state this week, with Emma Barnett, Sarah Dean, Nnamdi Egwuonwu, Jillian Frankel, Alec Hernandez, Greg Hyatt, Katherine Koretski, Alex Tabet, and Jake Traylor all contributing coverage.
NBC News has been covering the first-in-the-nation Granite State since over a year ago, when correspondents first began traveling to the state. As with Iowa before it, NBC News assigned an embed reporter to exclusively cover New Hampshire last June, providing constant eyes and ears on the ground for the network and its audiences.
For more information, please contact: