Tonight’s NBC News Commander-in-Chief Forum marks the first joint candidate event of the general election.
Presidential nominees Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will take questions on national security, military affairs and veterans issues from moderator Matt Lauer and a live audience comprised of service members and veterans. The candidates will appear back to back with a brief commercial break in between.
The live one-hour event, co-hosted by NBC News and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, takes place at New York’s Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
MANDATORY CREDIT: NBC NEWS
After the live forum has concluded, non-NBC News media and individuals, including Internet media, may use an unlimited number of excerpts (up to 3:00 minutes at a time) with appropriate credit outlined below. Media outlets may not rebroadcast the forum in its entirety unless granted permission by NBC News.
- Mandatory onscreen and verbal credit to NBC News on first reference.
- The onscreen “NBC News Exclusive” credit must be clearly visible and unobstructed at all times in any image, video clip, or other form of media.
- Embedded web video must stream from the NBCNews.com media player with the unobstructed credit as described above.
- Excerpts may only be used for the purpose of analyzing, reporting on, or commenting on the debate.
- No use of the audio or video of NBC News journalists or moderators is permitted for the purpose of advertising for any cause or candidate.
No NBC News forum may be used in any medium where the primary purpose is to retransmit the forum or excerpts of the forum for Commercial Use. Commercial Use shall be interpreted as any use for which the primary intent is to procure a commercial advantage or private compensation. Without limitation, examples of Commercial Use include: charges for downloads or streaming; using debate video or audio to promote a website or product; or advertising preceding or during video or audio of the forum.
# # #