Tops ABC’s ‘20/20’ in Total Viewers For 7th Consecutive Sweep
#1 Year-to-Date Across the Board
NOVEMBER SWEEP 2020
- Dateline averaged 3.649 million total viewers, leading 20/20 by +3% (+117,000).
- This was Dateline’s 7th consecutive sweep victory over ABC’s 20/20 in total viewers.
Dateline is currently #1 across the board:
- Among total viewers, Dateline is averaging 4.165 million, +341,000 (+9%) ahead of 20/20.
- Among A25-54, Dateline is averaging 1.210 million, +92,000 (+8%) ahead of 20/20.
- Among A18-49, Dateline is averaging 890,000 +91,000 (+11%) more than 20/20.
NOVEMBER SWEEP RATINGS CHART
|Show Name||P2+ Imps||P18-49 Imps||P25-54 Imps|
Source: Nielsen, Most Current, 10/29/2020-11/20/2020. Average audience based on regularly-titled telecasts.
For more information, contact:
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 29th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Natalie Morales, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy. Airing Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, Dateline is the #1 Friday newsmagazine and reaches more than 17 million people every week through its broadcast, and millions more through its social media platforms and podcasts. Additionally, Dateline closed out 2019-2020 broadcast season as the #1 Friday newsmagazine across the board. David Corvo is the senior executive producer, and Liz Cole is the executive producer.