TODAY Wins 234 out of 236 Weeks in A25-54
TODAY Grows In Total Viewers Week Over Week
TODAY Is #1 in the Key Demo Season to Date
NEW YORK – July 8, 2020 – TODAY was the number-one morning show last week topping “Good Morning America” in the key demo A25-54. The win marks 234 out of 236 weeks in first place. Week over week, TODAY grew in total viewers and narrowed the total viewer gap with GMA by 75%. Season to date, TODAY ranks first among A25-54 and A18-49 viewers.
TODAY averaged 960,000 A25-54 viewers, outperforming GMA by +56,000 (+6%) and leading CBS This Morning by +388,000 (+68%)
- TODAY has now ranked #1 in A25-54 for 45 consecutive weeks and 234 of the last 236 weeks
TODAY averaged 673,000 A18-49 viewers, +71,000 (+12%) more than GMA and +288,000 (+75%) higher than CBS
- Compared to prior week, TODAY’s A18-49 lead over GMA rose by 9% while its lead over CBS improved by 1%.
TODAY averaged 3.312 million total viewers, leading CBS This Morning by +590,000 (+22%)
- Versus prior week, TODAY’s total audience increased by +2,000 while closing the viewer gap vs. GMA by 75%.
TODAY ranks #1 among both A25-54 and A18-49 viewers
TODAY’s A18-49 lead over GMA has grown by 21% while its lead over CBS is up 3% compared to last season
- Lead over GMA is +126,000 (vs. +104,000 last season)
- Lead over CBS is +394,000 (vs. +383,000 last season)