Get to know the NBC News team coming to a Quibi screen near you:
- Paul Gerke, Anchor: Paul Gerke is a seasoned broadcaster who has worked in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, and his native Michigan. He’s an award-winning anchor and sports reporter with a passion for news that speaks in human terms. Follow him on Twitter at @PaulGerke.
- Michelle Fisher, Anchor: Michelle Fisher joins NBC News from WBZ in Boston, Massachusetts. She brings a wealth of experience as an anchor, breaking news reporter, and entertainment journalist. Follow her on Twitter at @MichelleFisher.
- Valerie Castro, Anchor: Valerie Castro is a do-it-all journalist with years of experience in New York, Denver, and the American Southwest. Valerie has covered everything from terrorist attacks and natural disasters to the human-interest stories that bring our communities to life. Follow her on Twitter at @VCastroTV.
- Antonia Hylton, Correspondent: Antonia Hylton is a breakthrough television and audio journalist focusing on social justice, politics, and civil rights. As a correspondent at VICE News Tonight on HBO, Antonia won an Emmy for her coverage of the Trump administration’s immigration policy. Follow her on Twitter at @ahylton26.
- Dan Lieberman, Correspondent: Dan Lieberman is a documentary journalist focusing on how policy and politics affect life in America. Most recently at NowThis News, he’s spent time at CNN, Fusion, ABC News, and The New York Times. Follow him on Twitter at @danliebs.
The five-person team will front four first-of-its-kind NBC News programs on Quibi including:
- Morning Report: This fast-paced show gets viewers up to speed with the most important headlines from around the world and gives the context to go deeper on the stories that matter most.
- Evening Report: A new kind of evening broadcast built on the vast resources of NBC News, featuring in-depth pieces and explainers on what matters and why — all before cocktail hour.
- Saturday Report: Each Saturday, NBC News takes viewers up close to meet key characters driving a story that shapes our world.
- Sunday Report: The pace of news can be overwhelming — Sunday Report slows it down: taking a detailed look at a single critical issue each week.
NBC News’ Quibi news programs are executive produced by Madeleine Haeringer, a 19-year NBC News veteran and previous executive producer ofVice News Tonight on HBO. She has won more than twenty Emmys, seven Edward R. Murrow Awards, four Peabodys, two Alfred I. DuPont-Columbia University Awards and three Overseas Press Club awards.