Tops “20/20” in Total Viewers & Grows Across the Board Vs Prior Nov. Sweep
NOVEMBER SWEEP 2019
Dateline leads ABC’s 20/20 in total viewers:
- Dateline averages 3.488 million total viewers, +469,000 (+16%) ahead of 20/20 (seebelow chart).
- The broadcast grows across-the-board versus the prior November sweep, including +23% (+655,000) in total viewers, 7% (+62,000) in A25-54 and 6% (+40,000) in A18-49.
- This marks Dateline’s fourth November sweep win in a row among total viewers and the third straight sweep win in that category.
2019 BROADCAST SEASON-TO-DATE
Dateline is currently #1 across the board:
- Among total viewers, Dateline is averaging 3.421 million, +396,000 (+13%) ahead of 20/20.
- AmongA25-54, Dateline is averaging 974,000, +16,000 (+2%) ahead of 20/20.
- Among A18-49, Dateline is averaging 683,000, +24,000 (+4%) more than 20/20.
NOVEMBER SWEEP RATINGS CHART
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 28th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy. Airing Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, Dateline is the #1 Friday newsmagazine and reaches more than 18 million people every week through its broadcast, and millions more through its social media platforms and podcasts. David Corvo is the senior executive producer, and Liz Cole is the executive producer.