TODAY Posts 5-Month Highs in Total Viewers
TODAY Tops GMA in Total Viewers Monday
NEW YORK – November 12, 2019 – TODAY was the number-one morning show last week topping “Good Morning America” in the key demo A25-54. The win marks 200 out of 202 weeks in first place. TODAY also won in total viewers Monday. TODAY posted five-month highs in total viewers, delivering its largest audience since May.
|CBS THIS MORNING||0.62||746||0.39||501||3,002|
|GOOD MORNING AMERICA||0.96||1,160||0.60||772||4,049|
TODAY averaged 1.249 million A25-54 viewers, leading GMA by +89,000 (+8%) and CBS This Morning by +503,000 (+67%)
- TODAY posted higher demo advantages over GMA (27% higher) and CBS (4% higher) week-over-week.
TODAY averaged 887,000 A18-49 viewers, +115,000 (+15%) more than GMA and +386,000 (+77%) higher than CBS
- TODAY’s A18-49 advantage over GMA increased by 5% compared to the same week last season.
- Versus prior week, TODAY increased its A18-49 advantage over GMA by 22% and CBS by 3%.
TODAY averaged 3.904 million total viewers, topping CBS by +902,000 (+30%)
- This was TODAY’s highest total viewership since the week of 5/20/2019
TODAY ranks #1 among both A25-54 and A18-49 viewers
In A18-49, TODAY’s:
- Lead vs. GMA is 28% higher than the same point last season (+95,000 vs. +74,000 last season)
For more information contact: