Lester Holt, Savannah Guthrie, and Chuck Todd to Lead NBC News Coverage Beginning at 10 A.M. ET
Brian Williams and Nicolle Wallace to Anchor for MSNBC Starting at 9 A.M. ET
NBC News NOW To Livestream Hearings
November 11, 2019 – NBC News and MSNBC will feature live coverage of the first public hearings in the impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump this week.
NBC News will air a Special Report at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13 led by NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt, NBC News chief legal correspondent and TODAY co-anchor Savannah Guthrie, and moderator of Meet the Press and NBC News political director Chuck Todd.
Brian Williams, host of The 11th Hour, and Nicolle Wallace, host of Deadline: White House, will anchor special coverage on MSNBC beginning at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13. They will be joined by The Beat’s Ari Melber, who has hosted multiple highly watched specials dedicated to covering the latest impeachment developments.
CORRESPONDENTS, REPORTERS AND ANALYSTS
Additional correspondents, reporters and contributors will provide the latest reporting and analysis across NBC News and MSNBC including:
- Hallie Jackson, NBC News Chief White House Correspondent, from the White House
- NBC News White House Correspondents Peter Alexander and Kelly O’Donnell also from the White House
- NBC News Justice Correspondent Pete Williams
- NBC News White House Correspondent Geoff Bennett and MSNBC Correspondent Garrett Haake from Capitol Hill
- NBC News & MSNBC Legal Analysts, Former Acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal and Former US Attorney & Senior FBI Official Chuck Rosenberg
- Claire McCaskill, Former U.S. Senator (D-Mo.), NBC News & MSNBC Political Analyst
- Paul Butler, Former Federal Prosecutor and NBC News & MSNBC Legal Analyst
- Jon Meacham, Rogers Distinguished Professor at Vanderbilt University and NBC News & MSNBC Contributor
- NBC News & MSNBC Justice and Security Analyst, Matthew Miller
- Michael Beschloss, NBC News Presidential Historian
NBC NEWS DIGITAL
The impeachment hearings will also stream live on NBC News NOW, NBCNews.com, and MSNBC.com.
A live blog from additional contributors across NBC News, including NBC News National Political Reporter Jonathan Allen and NBC News White House reporter Shannon Pettypiece, will serve as a one-stop shop for every moment of the hearings, including news, fact checks, and analysis.
NBC News Think will carry opinion pieces from experts and participants in the process. And all of this coverage will be collected for easy access on NBCNews.com/Impeachment.
NBC News Social will also keep readers up to date on developments using every major social platform, and users of the NBC News mobile app can expect to receive alerts for all breaking impeachment news.
NBC News Digital launched “Article II: Inside Impeachment,” a podcast with three new episodes a week dedicated exclusively to covering the impeachment inquiry hosted by MSNBC and NBC News National Political Correspondent Steve Kornacki.
# # #
NEWS AND MSNBC
More Americans watch NBC News and MSNBC than any news organization in the world. NBC News’ award-winning television news broadcasts include TODAY, NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, Meet the Press with Chuck Todd, Dateline NBC, TODAY with Hoda and Jenna and Sunday TODAY with Willie Geist, as well as primetime specials and breaking news reports. All four NBC News marquee broadcasts closed out 2018 at #1 in the key news demo. MSNBC is the premier cable destination for breaking and live news coverage, in-depth analysis, and influential voices – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The rapidly-growing NBC News Digital Group, including its streaming news service NBC News NOW, along with the SiriusXM TODAY Show and MSNBC radio channels and NBC News Radio on the iHeartMedia 24/7 News Network, provides continuous content to consumers wherever they are, whenever they want it.
NBC News and MSNBC are part of the NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corporation. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.
# # #
For more information, contact:
o: (202) 885-4159
o: (212) 664-2498