TODAY Wins 199 out of 201 Weeks in A25-54
TODAY Posts 5-Month Highs in Total Viewers and Key Demo
TODAY Tops GMA in Total Viewers Monday and Wednesday
NEW YORK – November 5, 2019 – TODAY was the number-one morning show last week topping “Good Morning America” in the key demo A25-54. The win marks 199 out of 201 weeks in first place. TODAY also won in total viewers Monday and Wednesday. TODAY posted five-month highs in both total viewers and the key demo, delivering its largest audience since May.
|CBS THIS MORNING||0.65||782||0.42||538||2,941|
|GOOD MORNING AMERICA||0.99||1,196||0.63||817||3,941|
TODAY averaged 1.269 million A25-54 viewers, leading GMA by +73,000 (+6%) and CBS This Morning by +487,000 (+62%)
- TODAY delivered its highest A25-54 audience since the week of 5/13/2019.
- Week-over-week, TODAY’s demo viewership increased by +2% (+25,000).
TODAY averaged 913,000 A18-49 viewers, +96,000 (+12%) more than GMA and +375,000 (+70%) higher than CBS
- TODAY’s A18-49 advantage over GMA increased by 50% compared to the same week last season.
TODAY averaged 3.835 million total viewers, topping CBS by +894,000 (+30%)
- This was TODAY’s best total viewership since the week of 5/27/2019
- Week-over-week, TODAY increased its total viewer delivery by +12,000 (+0.3%)
TODAY ranks #1 among both A25-54 and A18-49 viewers
In A18-49, TODAY’s:
- Lead vs. GMA is 30% higher than the same point last season (+91,000 vs. +70,000 last season)